I may be tone-deaf as you say but scrutiny gets you lost
an eponymous pattern for which you see, but really at what cost?
I produce words and phrases here to get me on a route
like mud and reeds go searching in a marsh for land to suit.
The insight that you’ve given me with speed and acuity
reminds me of my childhood friends and what they meant to me.
So here we stop at a junction place where speed defies no one
and think of hent in terms of life but where is all the fun?
Let’s stop and say we are both here for similar success
But I will surely put you down since my writing is the best.
©2022 CBialczak Poetry
- WOTD: https://wordofthedaychallenge.wordpress.com/2022/06/25/scrutiny/
- EM’s RWP: https://emkingston.wordpress.com/2022/06/25/e-m-s-rwp-199-eponymous/
- SoCS: https://lindaghill.com/2022/06/24/the-friday-reminder-and-prompt-for-socs-june-25-2022/
- RDP: https://ragtagcommunity.wordpress.com/2022/06/25/rdp-saturday-patterns-2/
- FOWC: https://fivedotoh.com/2022/06/25/fowc-with-fandango-insight/
- Daily Spur: https://thedailyspur.wordpress.com/2022/06/24/marsh/
- MVB: https://chellebcom2.wordpress.com/2022/06/25/todays-prompt-childhood/
- 3TC: https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2022/06/25/three-things-challenge-m5/
- YDWP: https://onedailyprompt.wordpress.com/2022/06/25/your-daily-word-prompt-Hent-ydwordprompt-June-25-2022/