To show off his accomplishment the awkward little man
Silenced by the opulence, a foreshadow of a plan,
burst into the sunroom to catch them by surprise
But the planned achievement earned was not his enterprise.
the mother of the baby worked to quieten her tot
while one teen sat sedated, another picked a shoelace knot
He noticed a quiet lady was swatting at some flies
Antagonist by nature or just nosey and all eyes?
He felt his plan diminish and realized in the end
That people don’t like others who are timid little men.
©2022 CBialczak Poetry
- 3TC: https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2022/06/15/three-things-challenge-995/
- FOWC: https://fivedotoh.com/2022/06/15/fowc-with-fandango-foreshadow/
- RDP: https://ragtagcommunity.wordpress.com/2022/06/15/rdp-wednesday-achievement/
- WOTD: https://wordofthedaychallenge.wordpress.com/2022/06/15/antagonist/
- YDWP: https://onedailyprompt.wordpress.com/2022/06/15/your-daily-word-prompt-Enterprise-ydwordprompt-June-15-2022/
- MVB: https://chellebcom2.wordpress.com/2022/06/15/todays-prompt-accomplishment/
- Daily Spur: https://thedailyspur.wordpress.com/2022/06/14/burst/