Go here to participate: https://saltedcaramel670.wordpress.com/2020/12/22/5-things-you-miss-about-driving-to-work/
5 Things that you miss about your daily drive / commute to work.
- music – I listen to music sometimes when I am home, definitely in the car, but I don’t drive everyday so I do miss it.
- familiarity – I always liked “knowing” what to expect along my drive. That being said…
- new sights – I found it fun to see the new things people did to their homes or yards.
- quiet – sometimes I would be driving for so long before realizing that I hadn’t turned the music on. This was more common in the afternoons when I just needed to decompress.
- finding new routes – every so often I would turn down some random street to see if it got me to where I needed to go. Again, this was an after-work thing.