Thanks to Di for great questions and a little Friday fun! https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2020/12/18/fibbing-friday-18th-december/
1. Why is a Pantomime thus called? What else would you call the creepy guys clothing choice?
2. Why was the White Rabbit late? It was waiting for a white Christmas
3. What happened when Aladdin rubbed the lamp for the first time? Ew, that’s gross and awfully private. Why does he call it a lamp anyhow?
4. How many ugly sisters were there? I really only have one if I had to say “ugly”.
5. What did Jack exchange for the magic beans? A lot of gas!
6. Why do they always shout ‘It’s behind you!!’ Because if it was in front of you you would see it.
7. What was the house in the woods made of that Hansel and Gretel found? Um, wood.
8. Who owned The Mirror Mirror on the wall? Probably the store the store before the customer the customer
9. What was the name of Dick Whittington’s cat? No, that’s what he called his wife when they argued!
10. Who was Tinkerbell? The guy who fixed the bell in the belltower, a tinkerer of sorts.