This week’s theme is not so much as having the nibbles, but how we deal with days when trying to keep to plan is futile.
I binge eat when I am super stressed out. I have found however, if I admit my binge it occurs less frequently. I know my problem isn’t always what I eat it is how much I eat.
I know that cereal is not the best breakfast food despite what some people say or think. I have heard so many different things but I go through periods when I just want cereal. My favorite has always been Lucky Charms because I liked the plainness of the cereal pieces with the sugar from the marshmallows. The last time I started buying them I found that the cereal pieces are now glazed or something. The same cereal but from Aldi’s is better because the pieces are not frosted. That being said I am done with Lucky Charms.
My newest thing for cereal is Kix. I love it and it doesn’t have that much sugar in it. It seems healthy enough. But…it is made from corn and it is cereal. I also love Special K and Raisin Bran.
David is on a healthy eating plan so cooking for him makes me cook a little healthier for myself. I don’t use a lot of fat and oils but I do love pasta as a side dish or sometimes potatoes. I can live without all that and do enjoy a quick stir-fry with ground turkey, spinach and a few other veggies.
Overall, I think I need to focus on eating only when I am truly hungry and portion control.
This week has a theme of complete the song title. I was doing a quiz the other day about recognising songs from their lyrics and for once I got them all! So, let’s either revise some classics or give them a whole new meaning. As always, I’ll post my own contribution later.
1. I’ve got you under…………………………..the seat of my car
2. Hi ho silver……………………………………Hi ho gold
3. Anyone who had…………………………….a match
4. Me and You …………………………………ain’t gonna work
5. Hats off ……………………………………….at the table, dammit!
6. Everyone’s gone …………………………..a fishin’
7. Every Man Must ………………………….do what the lady says
8. You’ll never find another ………………so don’t put it back
1. According to the song, what colour is love? It depends on what the song is about. If it’s the one about ice cream then definitely brown, since chocolate is the best. 2. Who sang about a Green Door? Kermit the frog, His lily pad was green and he considered it the door to his watery home. 3. What colour ribbon is used to adorn old oak trees? Bright neon pink. That way the state guys know which ones are old and need to be cut down. 4. What colour is associated with Lily? Who is Lily? 5. Who had 99 Red Balloons? Willy Wonka 6. Black is Black, but what did he want back? His privacy 7. What colour was the People Eater? Green, mixing all those people made his nauseous 8. What colour is Bing’s Christmas? The same as Bong’s and Boom’s 9. Godley and Creme didn’t want to be under your …………. what? ew…. 10. Brown Sugar was a massive hit for which group? The Baking Group
Once upon a time in a world not far away there was a great big man who worked hard night and day he had a slate car park right where he parked his bike he saw a horror movie it’s one he didn’t like he thought the scenes were boring the characters were dumb he knew he’d rate this movie with a down stroke of his thumb.
Welcome to Fibbing Friday! Frank is hosting this week! To join in the fun, just answer the questions below in a post on your own blog. Just be sure your answers bend, stretch, break, or outright ignore the truth. Tag your post as “Fibbing Friday”, and link back here! Pingbacks are enabled or you can just leave a link in the comments below. Be sure to check out how other people answer the questions. Half the fun is seeing how different or similar your answers are to everyone else!
What is Lizzie Borden known for? She owned the cow that is responsible for American Cheese
What did the man known as D.B. Cooper do? He made tires
What was the Enron scandal about? A sordid affair he had with his nanny
What was Dante’s work, The Divine Comedy about? The funny parts of the bible that no one talks about
What does Macbeth do to become king? Thanks his lucky stars he was born a prince
Why is Capt. Ahab obsessed with finding Moby Dick? This is disgusting…..
In Mary Poppins, what is Mr. Banks’ profession? Obviously a banker
According to Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? We never find out because he bites the lollipop instead.
According to folklore, what does a chupacabra eat? little children who lie to their parents
Before I was able to think about writing I saw the word “kiln” and thought I would share my first pieces of pottery from the class David bought me for my birthday. Not great but I am happy with them. It’s hard to really capture the colors since I’m not setting up any fancy photoshoot!
I am not keen on the color design I used on the “ashtray-looking” piece. I didn’t know that how it would look when it was finally out of the kiln. If I leave it outdoors it will eventually grow some sort of algae that looks like kelp. I just haven’t decided where to put it. Maybe even a coaster for under a plant.
Your final three words for this week are: ENTER EXIST EXPIRE
Once upon a time I existed in a world where there never saw pain but now in the life that I’m living I refuse to live life feeling vain Instead I love the world all around me I enter with a curious mind Life can expire so quickly I enjoy every last minute I find.