1. Who met for the first time at The Duck and Drake Inn in London on May 20th 1604? Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny met that night and then the following night Porky Pig showed up.
2. Why was the opening of Parliament delayed from July to November the following year? Renovations
3. Who used the name John Johnson as an alias? That has to be Michael Michaelson
4. Why did the Gunpowder Plot fail? Because nobody brought a lighter or matches to set it off!
5. Who designed the iconic Guy Fawkes mask? Some creepy-ass pedophile that thought smiling at children would be a good way to lure them to his bag of candy.
6. Why are the cellars of the Palace of Westminster inspected before Parliament opens? To make sure they have enough bottles of wine to accommodate the guests.
7. What do MacBeth and the Gunpowder Plot have in common? MacBeth wanted to kill that other guy so he made up this plot to blow him up with the gunpowder, but like I mentioned above, he didn’t think to bring a lighter or a match so it failed.
8. Where will you find Guy Fawkes Island? On a map
9. Who was on the throne at the time of the Gunpowder Plot? Obviously the King!
10. How did Guy Fawkes die? He was given the death penalty when he was arrested for being a pedophile. He committed suicide before they could do the public hanging because he didn’t want children to see him get hung.