I haven’t done a fibbing Friday in a long time. Now that I am no longer tutoring in the morning I have set my own new routine. First the dog walk, then the PT exercises, then the vibration machine to help strengthen my muscles, and finally….my blog! Yahoo!
Find the questions here: https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2021/06/18/fibbing-friday-18th-june/
1. What is meant by a break in the weather? This is what you take when you are indoors at work all day…gets you outside for a bit.
2. Why does thunder clap? It is applauding the beautiful display from the lightening.
3. What is a heat wave? Sort of like a heat flash but it lasts longer
4. What are hot pants? The pants you wear to burn off a little of the excess fat from the thighs.
5. Who or what is canned heat? Tabasco Sauce…what else?
6. Who sang ‘The heat is on’? The lady baking the pie
7. Where will you find hot air? In your ex’s apology
8. Who starred in the film Heat? Heat
9. Who or what is Hot Gossip? the opposite of cold gossip
10. What is a hot toddy? A sweaty little kid