I have missed this so many times and I am so happy I get to answer these questions again. Thanks Di, for posting them!: https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2020/06/05/fibbing-friday-5th-june/
1. What is the difference between Biweekly and a Fortnight?
By weekly happens only once every two weeks while every day has one fortnight.
2. How much oil would your lantern need to last a fortnight?
It depends on what time you turn your lantern on.
3. If you spent a fortnight in Paris, what would you see?
The same things you’d see if you were there longer, just maybe less stops.
4. What’s the difference between a microchip and a micro chip?
A microchip is a chip that you put in a microwave and a micro chip is a super small chip of something.
5. What’s brown, shiny and sizzles?
6. How is the best way to make lemonade?
With lemons. Is there another way I never heard of?
7. How many types of coke are there?
I think it all depends on if you get it pure or if your dealer has cut some other drug into it to get more for his money.
8. Why was a sundae glass so named?
Because you can’t eat a sunday on a plate and you wouldn’t put your sandwich in a sundae bowl. The sundae bowl has to be the clear glass so you can see how much ice cream you have left after each bite.
9. What is hellsapoppin?
It’s was Mary Poppin’s husband calls her time of the month
10.What did the Knights of the Round Table do during the day?
Obviously slept since they were at the round table all night.