Melanie hosts this weekly bout of questions…https://sparksfromacombustiblemind.wordpress.com/2022/02/21/share-your-world-2-21-2022/
- What’s the most useful thing you know? How to read directions! I put all the stuff I purchase together. I have often thought about doing it as a side job…I’ve seen that advertised before. I’m very good at any type of directions
- What impact do you think it would have on the world if bananas were illegal? I don’t think people would care. I think people would just find something else to use in its place. The world seems like it is like that. I would miss them.
- What social stigma does society need to just get over? Race…Good Lord! How many pieces of evidence do we need to show that the human body is the human body no matter what color it comes in!
- Do you prefer the moral viewpoint of consequentialism*, which focuses on the consequences of actions, or deontology,* which focuses on the innate rightness or wrongness of the actions themselves? I think both because it starts with deontology and then if people pick the wrong thing to do they deal with consequentialism.
- noun: consequentialism
- * the doctrine that the morality of an action is to be judged solely by its consequences.
- de·on·tol·o·gy /ˌdēänˈtäləjē/ noun
- * the study of the nature of duty and obligation.
GRATITUDE SECTION (As always optional)
Please feel free to share something good that happened to you in the past week.
I am thankful that I have enough time to do some of the things I enjoy the most like crafting, building miniatures, crocheting…etc.