Melanie gives us Share Your World questions every Monday. Today the questions come from blogger Evil Squirrel.
1) If you were to be cast as part of a comedy double act, which part would you play: the straight man or the funny one, and why? I would probably start of as the straight woman but then end up being the funny one once I got into it. Once I get on a roll I’m good…
2) If you were to be reincarnated on Earth as any non-living/inanimate object of your choosing, what would you come back as and why? Hmmm….I guess maybe I would like to be a freezer…people like to put things in there to save and a lot of times they fill it with good stuff like ice cream. Who doesn’t like a little extra freezer space?
3) We all know how dogs mark their territory. How do you mark your territory? I make miniature things that are very detailed. People have come to see miniature things and think of me.
4) If you were on a trivia show and had to correctly answer ten questions in one subject to win a million dollars (or whatever currency is used in your locale), what would you hope the category would be? Potpourri – a little of everything
5) In democratic societies, do you believe that the right to vote is merely a privilege or a duty for all citizens? This should not be thought of as an “Americans only” question. ANY ONE is welcome to answer. I think it is sort of both. I think that it is a privilege that can be lost, like if you commit a crime but I also think it a duty so that the system works properly. The way the government seems to want to make new rules about voting so I don’t really believe in its truth-aspect. I mean, if you vote but the decision is based on a bunch of other factors, what’s the point?
2 thoughts on “Share Your World 9/20”
Thank you for Sharing Your World Christine! Very thoughtful answers! Potpourri is a great category choice! And yes, everyone can use a little extra freezer space. As long as they remember to spelunk it out once in a while! 😉 Have a great week!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’ve never heard of spelunking! It is necessary though…as long as we’re talking about the same thing. Lol