Melanie is the host today for Fibbing Friday. https://sparksfromacombustiblemind.wordpress.com/2022/05/20/fibbin-friday-5-20-2022/
This week’s questions:
- What’s behind the 8 ball? Obviously, the cue ball.
- What’s up the creek? Some sort of water source like a pond or estuary. It has to come from somewhere.
- What is hanging when one says, “Hang ten”? minutes. It is like saying “wait ten minutes”
- What size pole is it that you wouldn’t touch someone with? Any size! Why touch someone with a pole!
- How do you feel when you’re on cloud nine? Definitely better than cloud eight and encouraged because you are almost to cloud ten.
- What does “at sixes and sevens” mean? Usually dinnertime
- Do you take five? It all depends on what is offered and what would be polite to take.
- Which sport is referenced when the term “four bagger” is used? Golf, of course. Every golfer has more than one set of clubs.
- How many rings in the circus? It depends on the size of the circus. But, then again, most circuses have been closed down due to cruel behavior to animals.
- What is the loneliest number? zero because it’s got nothing