Amy is hosting The Sunday Ramble: Check it out here: https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/64780141/posts/3986095685
Here are the questions:
- If people get a purple heart for bravery, what do the other colors of hearts mean? (Make up your own heart meanings and colors.) Red is for showing love to your fellow soldiers, Orange is for ______________, Yellow is for having a good disposition almost all of the time, Green is for being willing to deal with whatever nature has dealt without complaining, Blue is for having a positive attitude about the future.
- If you were given $5 Million to open a small museum, what kind of museum would you create? Art – all kinds of art, glass, pottery, paintings…Things that aren’t necessarily from famous artists but maybe at least one piece from each person who thinks that they have made something beautiful. I’d limit it to one piece each because that will certainly fill a whole museum.
- if you could build a themed hotel, what would the theme be and what would it look like? It would be a spa. There would be sandy beaches that never looked dirty and NEVER had litter. There would be comfortable cabanas set up for every single guest. There would be drink fountains so you never got thirsty and an open bar for those who like to imbibe. There would be fresh fruit available and cold foods like ice cream and sherbet. Everyone that worked there would be smiling, at least on the outside, and there would be no foul language, no arguments, and nothing loud. I think I am watching too many Sandles Resorts commercials! Lol.
- What would the adult version of an ice cream truck sell, look like, and play for its song? It would sell every flavor of ice cream, especially chocolate. It would look like one of the old Milkman trucks. It would have a nice peaceful piano music that never repeated.
- What animal would be the cutest if it was down-sized to the size of a cat? A giraffe. I’d get one in a heartbeat. Elephants are also adorable. My first inclination is to say Capybara, but I already have two guinea pigs so that one has sort of already occurred.