Linda is the host of SoCS
The prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is “opposites.” Use the word “opposites” or write about things that are opposites
So there are some opposites to ponder….
- How can standing up and lying down be opposites? Isn’t it more like perpendiculars? Wouldn’t the opposite of standing up be standing upside down?
- How can black and white be opposites when black is no color and white is all the colors, or is it the other way around?
- Is the top the opposite of the bottom when you look at a ball?
- Is “time flying” the opposite of “time standing still”? Then what is “wasting time”? Is there an opposite like “hoarding time”?
- When someone says something is open and the opposite is closed, what’s the opposite of only partly open? Partly closed? But isn’t partly open and partly closed the same thing?