Check out Frank’s site for the questions: https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/2022/04/22/fibbing-friday-april-22nd-2022/
- Finish the quote: One of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s most famous lines is, “I’ll be…” I’ll be a monkey’s uncle.
- Finish the song title: One of Randy Newman’s best known songs is “Why Can’t We…” “Why Can’t We have money like Jeff Bezos?
- Twilight wasn’t about a teenage girl who falls in love with a vampire. What was it about? Kids complaining that their moms want to start ghost stories at their campsite but it isn’t even dark yet.
- What made Blade different from the vampires he hunted? He had sharp nails instead of sharp teeth.
- In what movie did Billy Crystal play a character named, Miracle Max? Miracle on 34th Street
- The Goonies wasn’t about a group of kids searching for a lost treasure. What was it about? A group of friends who get together before their 50th high school reunion to hang out and have a few drinks like the old days.
- What was name of the character than Alan Rickman played in the first movie that he starred in? Ricky Alman
- In The Professional, who does Natalie Portman’s character shoot with a paint pellet? Her boss
- The Phantom of the Opera isn’t about a disfigured man who terrorizes a Paris opera house. What is it about? The vacuum cleaner used to clean large venues.