I have a few questions…
- Why does Blogspot not have a like button for their bloggers?
- Why do stories come up in my feed that are so old?
- After comments on a post there are often “related” sites to check out. One today was a post from 2010, hence my question #2. Okay, that’s not really a question.
- If the world were to start spinning backwards would that make the other side of the world a day behind rather than a day ahead?
- Where exactly is that line, the longitude I believe, between today and tomorrow?
- Is #5 the same question as #4 but worded differently?
Feel free to answer all or none. I just had to get them out of my head!