So, are you ready? Have fun, and I encourage you to elaborate on your answers and why you answered them the way you did.
I know it’s a little late but I love answering questions!
- Best sandwich? I have two: Bologna and American Cheese on Wonderbread with a tiny bit of mayo and Peanut Butter and Fluff on Wonderbread.
- What’s one thing you own that you really should throw out? I don’t know if I can cut it down to one thing…I save everything to “repurpose”.
- What is the scariest animal? A shark
- Apples or oranges? apples definitely!
- Have you ever asked someone for their autograph? The characters at Disney World…
- What do you think happens when we die? We go to a place where all the spirits live in peace
- Favorite action movie? Does Aladdin count?
- Favorite smell? buttered popcorn
- Least favorite smell? poop
- Exercise: worth it? Only if I feel and see results
- Flat or sparkling? sparkling of course!
- Most used app on your phone? Tri-Peak Solitaire or Bitmoji
- You get one song to listen to for the rest of your life: what is it? “It’s a great day to be alive” Travis Tritt https://youtu.be/2kwCc5uqJv4 This song has gotten me through some of my darkest days.
- What number am I thinking of? two
- Describe the rest of your life in 5 words? Happy with hopefully less stress.
Find the questions here: https://fivedotoh.com/2021/05/05/fandangos-provocative-question-116/