Okay, we are all in a lockdown because of COVID-19. That’s all I am saying about that!
On the short road trip I just took, I visited a few interesting places.
1. Whirligig Park https://www.wilsonwhirligigpark.org/the-story/visiting-the-park/
2. UFO Welcome Center https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/ufo-welcome-center
3. Bonaventure Cemetery https://www.bonaventurehistorical.org/
4. St. Augustine Lighthouse https://www.staugustinelighthouse.org/
5. Eastern State Penitentiary https://www.easternstate.org/
The park and the cemetery were open, but the other three were closed due to the pandemic.
I learned how to draw a pretty good human nose.
I realized that Baked Lays Potato Chips taste very much like Pringles.
https://diffzi.com/lays-vs-pringles/ After reading this I realize they really aren’t alike….
Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee from the refrigerator section of the supermarket is sweetened but doesn’t have cream in it. To help with this, I suggest, based on my current experience, Nesquik Chocolate Milk mixed in. https://www.nesquik.com/en/products/ready-to-drink/nesquikr-low-fat-chocolate-milk?gclid=Cj0KCQjwjcfzBRCHARIsAO-1_Oo_12Aozjl7Zg2WI9h6V_l3vNnGojcaNlQWTAR067M_lIX4S4xBCH0aAsI7EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
Okay, enough of me….Stay healthy, stay home, stay positive! Peace to you all, no matter where you live!