There are things I just don’t understand….
- How can you hurt another person and not feel bad? Do you really believe you are better than others just for the way you were born?
- How can you hurt an animal that trusts you when you are all there is in life? Don’t you feel their unconditional love?
- How can you cause any harm to a child who innocently does no evil? Can’t you see them looking at you wondering why you think they are bad?
- How can you drive your car, put your animal out on the road, and drive off? Don’t you hear them crying?
- How can you believe that the world will be better without you? Don’t you know that there are people who love you but might not show it well enough?
So many things make me want to cry…I cannot understand how this evil even exists amongst others who love so much.
Share something you are grateful for right now. I know that’s a tough question. It helps to share those bright bits with folks though, because many of us are seeing through an increasingly dark glass. From https://sparksfromacombustiblemind.com/2020/03/23/share-your-world-3-23-2020/#comment-28484
I am grateful for my daughter. Despite her being 21 and wanting to move on and become an adult, she grounds me and makes me remember the good in my life.
I am grateful for my house. Before my husband passed away money came a lot easier. Now, that is not the case and if it weren’t for he and I living a pretty nice life, I might not have a pretty safe roof over my head.
Still in bed, the sun is coming up
telling us to awaken and join
the rest of the world
as they go about
their daily plans.
But yet we lie awake
enjoying the time together
under the sun
thankful for this time
to be together
time to comfort
time to cry
time to talk about the things
that get buried
during a day
where there are things to do
instead of think
or laugh or cry.