The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs; and asking them seven questions.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
- If You Haven’t Got a Sonnet: https://muttado.com/
- Freddie Mercury Online: http://freddiemercuryonline.org/
- Rhen Laird, Cobbled Contemplations: https://cobbledcontemplations.com/
- The Lonely Recluse: https://lonelyrecluse.wordpress.com/
- Angloswiss: https://angloswiss-chronicles.com/
- Team Follow Through: https://forbiddenbromance.com/
- Photos by Jez: https://jezbraithwaite.blog/
- Di at Pensitivity101: https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/
- Kim881 at Writing in North Norfolk: https://writinginnorthnorfolk.com/
- Frank Hubeny: https://frankhubeny.blog/
My seven questions are:
- What do you like to read about the most on other blogs?
- What subjects do you completely avoid when you see a blog post?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go (after COVID-19 is gone!)?
- If you could talk to one historical figure no longer living who would it be and why?
- What is your favorite time of day?
- What is your favorite pastime activity?
- If you could have any animal as a pet, what would choose and where would you keep it?