For PCGuyIV: https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/2020/10/30/fibbing-friday-october-30th-2020/
- What is a poltergeist? The ghost of a baby hen
- What supposedly happens if you look in the mirror and say, “Bloody Mary” three times? You know you are drunk
- What’s so unlucky about the number 13? It can never be the day at the end of a week
- Why do banshees scream? Because she is mad that she is banned from doing something
- What happens to a vampire in daylight? Their pale skin heavily contrasts their black robes.
- A Nightmare on Elm Street wasn’t about a monster who could kill people in their dreams. What was it about? a bad traffic accident
- Who did Norman Bates dress up as in the movie, Psycho? Randle McMurphy
- The Amityville Horror wasn’t about a haunted house. What was it about? The prostitution ring that got busted in the suburbs of Amity.
- What are the three witches doing at the beginning of MacBeth? Getting their costumes on
- What classic monster lives under the Paris Opera House? The grumpy old landlord