Join in here: https://fromcavewalls.wordpress.com/2023/01/12/a-blogging-survey-if-you-please/
1. How many times per week do you post? Do you post multiple times a day? If so, how many? typically I post between 5 to 7 times a week. Once in a while I will go onto my blog first in the morning and then after dinner. If I do that then I might post multiple times a day but usually I finish it all up in the morning.
2. How many blogs do you follow? It says I follow 252 blogs. When I first started blogging I just hit follow on whatever blog I went to but then had to restart my entire account because I apparently followed over 12,000 people. That was ridiculous because I couldn’t even find the blogs in that mess that I wanted to follow. I would say there are about 25 blogs that I am the most interactive with on a regular basis. Maybe 35…
3. Do you read all the blogs you follow every day? If not, how often do you read other blogs? I do not read all of the posts in all of the blogs that I hit every day. I will typically find the post that got me to their site then look through if there is something interesting. I just don’t have enough time to look and read everything. There are a handful that I do read everything,
4. Do you seek out new blogs to follow? If so, how do you find them? The only time I seek out new blogs is if I am looking for a specific piece of information or if I see something interesting
5. Do you comment on the blogs you read? If not, why? Do you respond to all the comments left on your blog?I try to comment on all the blogs I read, even if it is just an emoji. I think it helps the writer to know that I took the time read through it. I do respond with at least a “like” to every comment that is left for me. That way they know I saw their comment.
6. Do you ever close comments on a blog you post? If so, why? nope
7. Do you ever unfollow someone? If so, why? I have a few times. The first time was when this guy said something really rude and I commented and he came back with a threat like “you better hope I don’t find out where you live”. Otherwise I have unfollowed people who seem to be inflating the truth to an immeasurable size.
8. What content inspires you to follow a blogger? True to life, similar to my life, not overly dramatic, not tons of swearing.
9. What content turns you off from following someone? People swearing in their written work is a real turn off for me. It is bad enough that we hear swears on tv and movies all the time.
10. How important is it to you that you add a photo to every post? Not very.
11. Leave me a link for one blogger (other than yourself) that you think I should check out.
https://jezbraithwaite.blog/ – He has some fantastic photography!