Once an exemplar man, a tempest to the core
Fernando was a techno fan, loved pyro even more!
Shutting down his internet, pallor in his eyes
Going out today, he thought, wasn’t very wise
But shop ahead he did, and scanned his products well
Involving the shop manager by ringing a small bell
Feeling so unwell, the man he took the hint
For in a sickly moment, to the toilet he did sprint.
©2022 CBialczak Poetry
- WOTD : scan https://cyranny.com/2022/05/21/scan-word-of-the-day-challenge/
- YDWP: exemplar https://onedailyprompt.wordpress.com/2022/05/21/your-daily-word-prompt-Exemplar-ydwordprompt-may-21-2022/
- 3TC: unwell, sickly, pallor https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2022/05/21/three-things-challenge-970/
- FOWC: internet https://fivedotoh.com/2022/05/21/fowc-with-fandango-internet/
- RDP: tempest https://ragtagcommunity.wordpress.com/2022/05/21/rdp-saturday-tempest/
- MVB: involved https://chellebcom2.wordpress.com/2022/05/21/todays-prompt-involved/