- FOWC: active https://fivedotoh.com/2022/05/15/fowc-with-fandango-active/
- 3TC: unhappy, unkind, undone https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2022/05/15/three-things-challenge-964/
- SSBD: cut, jump, cry, take, spill https://mindlovemiserysmenagerie.wordpress.com/2022/05/14/same-same-but-different-saturday-mix-14-may-2022/
- YDWP: prig https://onedailyprompt.wordpress.com/2022/05/15/your-daily-word-prompt-Prig-ydwordprompt-may-15-2022/
- WOTD: derelict https://wordofthedaychallenge.wordpress.com/2022/05/15/w-o-t-d-c-derelict-5-15-2022/
- EM’s RWP: jotting https://emkingston.wordpress.com/2022/05/15/e-m-s-rwp-164-jotting/
- Ragtag: thunderous https://ragtagcommunity.wordpress.com/2022/05/15/rdp-sunday-thunderous/
- One Word Sunday: pier https://travelwithintent.com/2022/05/15/pier/
He was active, unkind and sort of a jerk
unhappy in life, for nothing he’d done
Acting deftly a prig but really below
with a derelict attitude of everyone
He’d rip you to pieces and shout out in joy
while jotting long notes in his book
With a thunderous whoop and low greasy laugh
pouring out poison each time his hand shook
Bounding out of his house and way down the street
Grabbing things that were not of his own
Like a big nasty dog with brown gnarly teeth
being teased from a huge juicy bone.
When his life had become a big sloppy mess
He asked his friends what was the root
They came all undone and laughed right out loud
Giving their friend a quick and a hard boot.
He cried out in pain and tried to run fast
toward a pier from this maddening crowd
But he didn’t know that his past had come back
And they weren’t afraid to shout at him loud.
They said, “You’re a jerk! You’re not very nice
and we’re tired of all your bad crap.”
He looked at the group with awe in his eyes
Be he was smart to keep shut his big flap.
©2022 CBialczak Poetry