To Join in click here: https://emkingston.wordpress.com/2022/03/27/e-m-s-sunday-ramble-prompt-17/
Here are the questions:
- The greatest feeling in the world is when I: think about when my kids were little and how sweet and kind they both were. They were both so cute and never fussy. I was so lucky to have such good children.
- The one thing that I misplace more than anything is my: tape measure. I swear I have a bunch of them but whenever I need to measure something I can’t find a single one! Also, my craft scissors. I only use them while at my work bench but must carry them off in a daze!
- When I am stressed out, the one item/person/thing that always makes me get back to feeling okay is: either David or Lindsay. David is always available to talk to. He is a great listener and always has something kind to say. Lindsay is more of a “get my shit together” type of support. She helps me see reality.
- When I am sick, the only thing I want is: a Coke if I am stomach sick, my bed if I am feverish, and a box of tissues if I am runny and/or stuffed up.
- Whenever I feel like I am procrastinating, I fix it by: getting a bunch of things done. I make a list and make sure I try to check it all off. I secretly cannot stand procrastinating and find myself keeping my lips tight when I notice someone else around me doing so. Why not just get done what needs to be done and then guess what?!?!?! Yes, you’re done!
Just a few extras to go with the rambling…..
My heart melts when I look at my dog and he is standing with his little front feet pigeon-toed!
My heart aches when I think about my son.
My heart beats crazy when I see David after a long day apart.
My heart calms when I hear happiness in my daughter’s voice.
You must be logged in to post a comment.