EM Kingston hosts the Sunday Ramble
This week’s topic is “Life and Positivity“.
I hope you enjoy the ramble!
Here are the questions:
- What are the greatest attributes about you that make you feel good about yourself? I know I am honest with people and with myself. I do not take advantage of others and feel that most people deserve being listened too.
- What is/are your biggest motivation/s to get things done? Not having to do them at another time
- Do you have any tips that could help others with their own motivation? Think positively and just get things done.
- As you are sitting there reading this question, observe the area around you. What item in your home/work/car (wherever you are) made you smile when you observed it? My giraffe collection. I have a few pieces that range in size and I recently made a few pieces of pottery that I painted a giraffe print on before firing.
- What always makes you laugh and smile in your life? My daughter, my dad, my family and memories of all the people who I loved but are now gone.