Welcome back to the next Sunday Ramble. For those that are just joining us, the Sunday Ramble Prompt will be based upon a certain topic.
This week’s topic is “Music“.
Here are the questions:
- What is your favorite genre of music? I don’t know if I have a specific favorite because it depends on my mood and on what I am doing. I love Disco…I love country, like Hank Williams Jr….I love dance music, like techno dance, but sort of in my younger brain that still wants to go dance at a club.
- What is your least favorite genre of music? I don’t know if this is a genre but I can’t stand HonkyTonk or Irish Jig sounding music, maybe Celtic…
- What movie has a very memorable soundtrack? I have to agree with Fandango – Dirty Dancing. I also never saw it but I always loved the soundtrack to The Big Chill.
- What are three songs that gets you excited? Linus and Lucy https://youtu.be/x6zypc_LhnM, Island Time by Simplified https://youtu.be/PmIq9bOa_pE, Crazy Game of Poker by OAR https://youtu.be/9unKGcKGYQU
- What was the last song that you listened to? Little Bird by Ghost of Paul Revere https://youtu.be/-rcQj3aNbgE