Pop-up greeting cards are about to get a whole lot more interesting. Researchers at Seoul National University in Korea have created glowing 3D objects with a series of prototypes that fold thin QLED (Quantum Dot LED) sheets like origami. They used a CO2 laser to etch “fold lines” in the QLED so the sheets could […]Illuminating Origami Is Just Around The Corner — Hackaday
Fandango hosts this lookback challenge. Hopefully I have a post from last year on this day. I know it doesn’t have to be specifically this day if I don’t but I’m a rule follower and kind-of have to! Lol. Join in here
Marcia walked in and saw that all the tables on the perimeter were taken. Inside she cringed. She really didn’t want to meet Brian, her blind date, and be seated in the center of all the people. She didn’t know what he looked like or what they would even talk about! How embarrassing if they sit there silently eating their meal in front of everyone. She would feel awkward. It felt like if you were going to sit where you were the center of attention you should at least look like you are happy and having fun. (100 words)
©2022 CBialczak Fiction
Hosted by Di at pensitivity101
Your final three words for this week are:
If stipples your style
and lines are your foe
watch out for the pebbles
on the steep path you go
there’s bound to be boulders
that just block your way
but that can’t begin
to ruin your day!
©2022 CBialczak Poetry
Welcome to Fibbing Friday! Frank is hosting this week! To join in the fun, just answer the questions below in a post on your own blog. Just be sure your answers bend, stretch, break, or outright ignore the truth. Tag your post as “Fibbing Friday”, and link back here! Pingbacks are enabled or you can just leave a link in the comments below. Be sure to check out how other people answer the questions. Half the fun is seeing how different or similar your answers are to everyone else!
- What is Lizzie Borden known for? She owned the cow that is responsible for American Cheese
- What did the man known as D.B. Cooper do? He made tires
- What was the Enron scandal about? A sordid affair he had with his nanny
- What was Dante’s work, The Divine Comedy about? The funny parts of the bible that no one talks about
- What does Macbeth do to become king? Thanks his lucky stars he was born a prince
- Why is Capt. Ahab obsessed with finding Moby Dick? This is disgusting…..
- In Mary Poppins, what is Mr. Banks’ profession? Obviously a banker
- According to Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? We never find out because he bites the lollipop instead.
- According to folklore, what does a chupacabra eat? little children who lie to their parents
- Where do Yeti supposedly live? in their houses