Di is the host of Three Things!
Your three words today are:
It wasn’t anything
newer than before
my cousin just arrived
standing at my door
she had a magic bag
that hung from up her arm
she crafted it with fabric
some string and then some yarn
she said she needed help
a place for her to crash
her husband kicked her out
it was her nasty rash.
©2022 CBialczak Poetry
Find it here at Salted Caramel
I know I am a day late but I really wanted to add to this! Sort of like the Monday Peeve!
Today I ask you to name 5 things that you wish would disappear from the world in 2022. Here’s my list :
- COVID and all its derivatives
- Donald Trump and all of his cronies
- Inflation and unemployment: you can’t walk in to any establishment and ask for a job, then get one. Now it is the “initial interview” then the second interview with “the hiring manager”. Next is the interview with “the panel”…then you don’t get the job because they filled it already. What a waste of time!
- Spiders that can be seen by a person: Yes, they are good for the environment, they are harmless, they eat bugs…I can’t look at them and recently the nightmares have come back…
- New food variations: I am so tired of going to the store and you can no longer find a candy bar like the old days – now they have candy hidden in them or pretzels! I saw a Reese’s the other day with potato chips! Wtf! Put a reeses on top of a chip and bite…there you go, they don’t need to manufacture it! Chips! Are there any regular chip flavored chips? A good old Coca Cola….not vanilla or orange, not diet with energy…Normal stuff!
I love to draw and go between Mandalas, Zentangles, and hands…yes, for some reason I like to draw fingers and hands.