Find the prompt here: https://dversepoets.com/2021/06/17/poetry-form-trimeric/
The rules are pretty simple:
1. Trimeric has 4 stanzas
2. The first stanza has 4 lines
3. The other three stanzas have 3 lines each
4. The first line of each stanza is a refrain of the corresponding line in the first stanza (so 2nd stanza starts with the second line, third stanza starts with the third line, etc.).
5. The sequence of lines, then, is abcd, b – -, c – -, d – -.
Finding peace within yourself
seeking pure happiness
realizing how beautiful life really is.
Seeking pure happiness
blessed by others
realizing it cannot come
if positivity stands in its way
Realizing how beautiful life really is
Knowing so much is yet to come
Making your own happiness
©2021 CBialczak Poetry
Find the prompt here: https://only100words.xyz/2021/06/17/three-line-tales-281/
Francine flew over and landed on the post next to Bernice, staring in the direction that her friend was looking in. Both friends knew when it was time to talk and when it was time to sit silently and take in the sights. Bernice had an eye for a good man and Francine wanted to see how close Bernice was to perfect this time.
Find the prompt here: https://ragtagcommunity.wordpress.com/2021/06/18/rdp-friday-burn/
When the sun goes down
and the lights turn on
When the fog rolls in
and it settles upon
the surface we live on
the place where we grow
the place we will wither
and burn and then go
where it will be the time
to turn fast and run
for your life will be over
and your existence is done.
©2021 CBialczak Poetry
FInd the prompt here: https://fivedotoh.com/2021/06/18/fowc-with-fandango-anonymous/
Why stay anonymous in a world of technology? Everything we do on any digital device is traceable. Police have programs that apparently find anything on any device even when it has been deleted to the best trash can ever. Hackers can find out anything they want including your shoe size and what color underwear you are wearing. Bosses can check histories on “their” devices…you are only borrowing it while working for them. They say Big Brother is watching…Does Big Brother know everyone’s name?
Do you have a SnapChat account? I do. I don’t use it too often, mostly just to post a picture that I want labeled with the location. It is the easiest way to label a photo. Well, there are Snapchat stories. No matter when I read one it almost always pertains to something I had just recently been talking about with David or Lindsay. How does it know what I am talking about? Aren’t those ads and all that just random? I have come to the conclusion that someone is always watching and listening. That is our world.
I haven’t done a fibbing Friday in a long time. Now that I am no longer tutoring in the morning I have set my own new routine. First the dog walk, then the PT exercises, then the vibration machine to help strengthen my muscles, and finally….my blog! Yahoo!
Find the questions here: https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2021/06/18/fibbing-friday-18th-june/
1. What is meant by a break in the weather? This is what you take when you are indoors at work all day…gets you outside for a bit.
2. Why does thunder clap? It is applauding the beautiful display from the lightening.
3. What is a heat wave? Sort of like a heat flash but it lasts longer
4. What are hot pants? The pants you wear to burn off a little of the excess fat from the thighs.
5. Who or what is canned heat? Tabasco Sauce…what else?
6. Who sang ‘The heat is on’? The lady baking the pie
7. Where will you find hot air? In your ex’s apology
8. Who starred in the film Heat? Heat
9. Who or what is Hot Gossip? the opposite of cold gossip
10. What is a hot toddy? A sweaty little kid