Link here for the questions! https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/2021/02/19/fibbing-friday-february-19th-2021/
FEBRUARY 19TH, 2021FIBBING FRIDAY, QUESTIONS
- How did tartar sauce get its name?
- Why is Mardis Gras (aka Shrove Tuesday) also known as Pancake Day?
- Why do so many people eat fish during Lent?
- What is the difference between sushi and sashimi?
- What is noodling?
- How do you clean a fish?
- What are Swedish fish?
- What is a Bishop’s Mitre?
- What was the movie, The Shoes of the Fisherman about?
- What is the first day after Lent known as?
- How did tartar sauce gets its name? When a woman asked her husband to mix mayo and relish he gagged and said, “Ta-ta”, as he went to the restroom to throw up. It then morphed into Tar-tar.
- Why is Mardi Gras also known as Pancake Day? Because when people are celebrating they get so very hungry and the best economical choice has always been IHOP because they have all-you-can-eat pancakes.
- Why do so many people eat fish during Lent? Because it is cheaper than most good cuts of beef
- What is the difference between sushi and sashimi? If you don’t know then you don’t eat either, so I’m not going to try and explain the difference.
- What is noodling? It has two meanings: One, it’s the act of hanging out with friends in the pool using floaties. Two, it’s the act of covering someone who is drunk and asleep with cooked spaghetti.
- How do you clean a fish? First, flip it over and find it’s butt. Using a soft cloth and a mild soap remove any sign of poop. Next, make sure there is nothing under their fins. Finally, check that the eyes are not cloudy. It should be clean after that.
- What are Swedish fish? Obviously the fish that swim off the coast of or in Swedish waterways.
- What is the Bishop’s Mitre? It is a type of saw used in cutting lumber for building a church.
- What was the movie, The Shoes of the Fisherman about? The extensive collection of both dress and casual footwear
- What is the first day after Lent known as? Borrowed
You must be logged in to post a comment.