Hosted by Di at pensitivity101: https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2020/11/20/fibbing-friday-my-response-for-20th-november/comment-page-1/?unapproved=103593&moderation-hash=e2fa46192b010a63d83ea22d116fa34e#comment-103593
1. What is Kapok?
A food additive
2. Where will you find a kernel?
Where else? In the army.
3. If you didn’t know a door as a door, what would you call it?
4. What’s the difference between a yolk and a yoke?
Well, the first one has an “l” and the second one has an “e”
5. What does E R N I E do?
Whatever Bert tells him to do
6. What is meant by sunny side up?
Any country north of the equator
7. What could you wear on your head that would make people think you were awesome?
Probably a headband that says “I’m Awesome!”
8. What is meant by cattywampus?
It is a group of stray cats that live in one area, sort of like a on a campus.
9. What is an erf?
The polite way to say you farted
10. What is a mouse potato?
What isn’t a mouse potato?